Monday, 19 December 2011

Christmas Schedule View-A-Thon 5000 - Tuesday 20th December

Look, I'll be honest with you - Tuesday is no good. The schedules are packed with a great big pile of nothing.

Okay, okay. There must be something worth watching, let me see...

Rev (BBC 2) 9.30pm - I like Rev, it is nice. I'm not a religious man but Rev takes a gentle, realistic view of life as a Church of England vicar in an inner city parish. The scripts tend to be great and although the jokes and situations aren't always comedy hits, it's clearly an intelligent programme that often examines issues about faith, life, death and over deep stuff, yeah? Anyway, this is the Christmas special and Tom Hollander will probably be brilliant in it.

The Bourne Supremacy (ITV1) 10.35pm - My favourite Bourne film, this is the 2nd of the series and sees Matt Damon return to kick several shades of international arse across Europe. Karl Urban is the antagonist and faces off against Damon in a bruising car chase through the streets of Moscow. Terrific stuff.

Here's the whole car chase, it's from the end of the movie so you know, don't watch if you haven't seen it. Or watch it and then watch the film. I don't know. You do what you want.



And that is it. I'd go to the pub instead. Or play a board game. Or write a TV schedule that's neither comprehensive or useful.

No comments: